We have offices in St Albans, Hertfordshire, and Ringwood, Hampshire.
We provide a full range of professional services across both of our offices to a wide variety of clients based mainly around London, Hertfordshire, Hampshire and Dorset, but also nationally and internationally.
Our clients vary from medium sized private companies, professional partnerships, smaller family businesses to sole traders.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to:
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what you are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law; and
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Town & Forest is the trading name of Town & Forest Limited Firm No.: C008205115. Company No.: 12262611. Registered in England. Registered Office: First Floor, New Barnes Mill, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans, AL1 2HA.